Angleton Divorce Lawyer
Child Custody and Visitation | Child Support | Grandparents’ Rights | Modifications and Enforcements
At the Law Office of Mark B. Jones, in Angleton, we bring more than 18 years of experience to men and women involved in divorce proceedings. When necessary, we will aggressively protect your rights in court. Attorney Jones is also a certified family law mediator and can help you work directly with your ex-spouse to amicably resolve your differences.
We place a premium on personal service and communication. We will take the time to gather as much information as we can about your situation so that we can formulate the most effective strategy to get the outcome you want. We will keep you fully informed of all developments in your case, as well as your options, so that you can make educated decisions that protect your future.
Our Divorce Practice
We represent men and women throughout the divorce process, whether you have just filed for a divorce, are involved in litigation or mediation, or need assistance with post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement.
We will help you find effective solutions to any issue related to or arising out of divorce, including:
- Child custody and visitation — We will work with you to identify and implement custody and visitation arrangements that are in the best interests of your minor children while providing you with meaningful opportunities to participate in your children’s lives.
- Child support — We will review all proposed support orders for compliance with Texas guidelines and to verify that all income is included in the calculation.
- Spousal maintenance — We will help you determine whether spousal maintenance is warranted and, if so, how much should be paid and for how long.
- The division of debts and assets under the community property laws of Texas — We will help you confirm what property is community property and what property is separate property, and work with you to make certain your interests are protected. We handle issues related to real and personal property, financial accounts, retirement funds, and business interests.
- Domestic violence and protective orders — We will represent either side in situations in which there are allegations of domestic violence or abuse. We will help you seek or challenge efforts to obtain a protective or restraining order.
- Grandparents’ rights — We help grandparents seek custody, visitation, and/or support in appropriate situations.
Contact Our Office
To schedule a confidential consultation, contact us online or call us at (979) 200-6658. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. Our office is located two blocks south of the courthouse in Angleton, TX. We accept credit cards and offer payment plans.